Complete Restoration & Cleaning Services is a 24/7 Restoration Cleaning company located in Muskegon, Michigan and was established in January, 2009.
We provide our services in the Muskegon, Oceana, Ottawa, Newaygo and Kent counties. We work outside this area when the opportunity arises.
Our most important goal is to make sure the Customer and their property are being treated with the utmost respect, communicated with from the beginning through the end of each project, and our providing of professional workmanship. We believe our key to success has been our attention to customer service, our honesty & integrity and our taking great pride in the work that we provide to each customer.
We provide emergency services for Water & Fire mitigation (cleanup), Mold Remediation, Odor Removal & Deodorization services along with Air Duct & Dryer Vent cleaning, Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Ceramic Tile & Grout cleaning and Power Washing services.
We will work with you and your insurance company through out any project. We use the latest software version of Xactimate, so we can send Estimates, Photos, Documentation of entire project directly to the assigned insurance adjuster which makes the claims process and the communication more efficient.
We are strong advocates of industry certifications, continuing education and training for the services we provide to our customers. Our certified technicians are professional, responsive, highly skilled and detailed.
We are proud members of the following organizations:
- SCRT (Society of Cleaning and Restoration Technicians)
- ICRA (International Cleaning & Restoration Association)
- NORMI (National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors)
- American Red Cross – Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED and Bloodborne Pathogens Certified
- White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fremont Area Chamber of Commerce
- Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce + Business owner Round Table + Ambassador
- Employers Association of West Michigan
- BNI (Business Networking International) - Local Muskegon Chapter - Port City Professionals